The Board provides shareholders with information using a comprehensive Continuous Disclosure process which involves identifying matters that may have a material effect on the price of the Company's securities, notifying these matters to the ASX, posting them on the Company's website and issuing media releases.
In summary, the Continuous Disclosure process operates as follows:
- the CEO and Company Secretary are responsible for Continuous Disclosure compliance and where necessary, informing the Board of relevant matters;
- the CEO is responsible for all communications with the ASX;
- the Annual Report, which includes relevant information about the operations and financial results of the Consolidated Entity during the year, changes in the state of affairs and details of future developments, is distributed electronically to all shareholders in October each year, unless a shareholder has specifically requested to receive a hard copy of the document;
- the half-yearly report, which contains summarised financial information and a brief review of the operations of the Consolidated Entity during the period, is lodged with the ASX in March each year and is electronically delivered to any shareholders who request a copy;
- the quarterly reports, containing a review of the operations and cash flow statement of the Consolidated Entity are reported and lodged with the ASX in January, April, July and October each year and are electronically delivered to any shareholder who requests a copy;
- proposed major changes to the Consolidated Entity which may impact on share ownership rights are submitted to a vote of shareholders;
- all announcements made to the market and related information (including information provided to analysts or the media during briefings) are placed on the Company's website after their release to the ASX;
- the full texts of notices of meetings and associated explanatory material are placed on the Company's website; and
- the external auditor is requested to attend the Annual General Meetings to answer any questions concerning the audit and the contents of the auditor's report.
All of the above information, including that of previous years, is made available on the Company's website within two business days of the public release and is emailed to all shareholders who lodge their email contact details with the Company. Information on lodging email addresses with the Company is available on the Company's website.
The Board encourages full participation of shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, to ensure a high level of accountability and identification with the Consolidated Entity's strategy and goals. All important issues are presented to the shareholders as single resolutions.